I’m excited to launch this reoccuring series called The Sunday 7. Every Sunday, I’ll recap 7 things that have caught my eye, our are top of mind this week that I think you’ll enjoy too. It’ll be a mix of everyday living including food, style, and of course home. I’m excited to see where this Series goes. To better help me tailor my content, to give you more of what you want, please take less than 5 minutes to answer my reader survey. Thank you mucho!
- We are working on rebuilding Reese’s room. If you follow me on Instagram you saw this sweet little girls room I posted this week from the ladies at Einteriors Design. I just LOVE the neutral bedding, blue stripped pillows, brass lighting and fun accent wall.
I’m so thrilled to be working with Ann K. Interiors again on this project. I really want to do an accent wall with decals. With the littles interests changing on the daily, I like the non commitment of decals. My Mom and I have a “thing” with lady bugs it’s always been our good luck symbol. My Mom & Reese have a “thing” with cherries and how charming are these sweet watercolor ones from Urban Walls.
2. Do yourself a favor and go see The Greatest Showman. “It’s everything you ever want, it’s everything you’ll ever need… never have I wanted to see a movie twice in one week. We went Monday as a family, and I took the Twins again on Friday. Jim loved it and he’s not a huge musical fan. The music is spectacular and the plot effortlessly transcends the ages. I actually enjoyed it even more the second time. It’s about following your dreams, true love, kindness, adversity and art “a million dreams about the world we’re going to make.”
These guys are comfortable and simultaneously cute, while somehow sneaking in a 3-inch heel. I love the heigth they give my legs, and they are SO comfy. I bought them at Nordstrom walked out with them on, three hours later my feet still felt great. LOVE!!!!
3. The temps have been frigid. We’ve been suiting up the littles for winter. Reese got a new coat (which is 70% OFF) which I wish came in my size. It’s a 3-in-1 parka, and can take your little one from fall to spring. It can be a furry vest, or take off the fur trim collar and just wear it as an an army jacket (or go sleeveless).
Reese’s 3-in-1 parka (70% OFF NOW)
5. Healthy living is always on my brain but especially after the holidays. Doing my part to drink as much water as possible. My boyfriend Bubbha helps me. Bubbha is 32 oz and I drink about 5-6 a day. Have the sniffles? My other obssession as of late with cold & flu season is Starbucks Honey Citrus Tea. It’s their medicine ball and it was so popular they put it on the menu. Their new Citrus Defender is really good too. Use the Starbucks mobile app and order before you go. Then just grab your drink or roll through the driveaway and let them know you have a mobile order. It’s a game changer with little people in tow.
7. Last but not least let’s talk biz. I’m going to be writing a post about the sites/products/technology that help me as small business owner. I’ve had an S-Corp since 2009, and am amazed by all the new great products/apps out there. A friend turned me onto LastPass this week, and it’s brilliant. Especially for someone like me who can’t find their sunglasses on the top of their head, or loses their car keys 5x a week. LastPass securly saves all your passwords in one location with one password access. Think your Amazon, bank, social media accounts all in one spot and you can share Lastpass with other people without actually giving them the password to your accounts. Super helpful in my quest for optional organization in 2018…well one can hope.
Have a great night!
This Weeks Best Sales