I can’t believe we are at the end of February already! I can almost smell Spring right around the corner 🙂 For today’s Sunday 7 post I’m rounding up the most popular items on the blog this month. As you know I select, review and share items to hopefully help make your lives easier. I love this community we have here and thought this would be a fun way to incorporate you all into my post. This will be a great way to see if you share the same interest, style as others or if you might have missed something!
ALSO — At the end of the post I’m sharing information on my next giveaway so be sure to read the full post for details!!
1. Scarf Print Jersey & Crpe de Chine Maxi Dress This dress by Eliza J. was one of my favorite outfits I wore in Florida and the most popular item this month! The colors are bright and the fit is so flattering with the tight bodice top to compliment the long flowy skirt. Would be a great wedding guest dress for the spring/summer.
2. Swift Run Sneaker These were included in my Gear Up post from Jan and they come in 5 colors. They fit true to size and would be great for your athleisure style outfit for when your on the go, working out or even traveling!
3. Women’s Kerrigan Slide Sandal – Universal Thread I can’t say enough about these sandals! I’ve shared them a few times now and they were a repeat in Florida. Target recently launched their Universal Thread line and the style is so classic and you really can’t beat the price point. They also come in black and are a great everyday sandal for warmer weather.
4. Sistema To Go Collection Salad to Go Food Storage Container This is great for a healthy lunch on the go! It helps you pack a salad and keeps the ingredients separate until it’s time to eat so you won’t have a soggy salad. It also comes with utensils so you really have everything you need to eat a well balanced lunch (so no excuses :).
5. Cassie Console Table I love this light and airy console table which also comes in black and has a matching coffee table. Could imagine this in an entry way and decorated with baskets on the bottom, a nice accent lamp on top with greenery.
7. Wright Sleeper Sofa I absolutely love this sofa in our master bedroom sitting room (reveal post here) and it’s currently 24% off making it under $900! So cozy and perfect for a smaller cozy setting.
Do you have any of the top items from this month? If so let me know by commenting below!
Tonight on Instagram I will be announcing a really exciting giveaway featuring the bag shown in the picture below where one lucky winner will be able to pick out their own!! If you don’t want to miss it, you can turn on notifications so you know exactly when I post by following the below steps.
- Go to my profile @doreencorrigan on Instagram.
- Tap the triple-dot button in the upper-right corner.
- From the menu, tap Turn on Post Notifications.
- Stay tuned until you see my post then check it out for giveaway details 🙂 Good Luck!!