Today’s #Sunday7 is all about ways to easily bring spring into your home. Since coming back from Florida I have been missing the warmth of the sunshine and brightness of the beautiful landscape outside. I have been thinking of ways to bring that light and bright feeling into our home and finding little ways to transition to our spring decor. Below I’ve sourced some of my favorite spring finds that can easily be added to your home to brighten up the rest of your winter days!
***click any image below to shop***
[show_ms_widget id=”35999999″ image_id=”41861205″ width=”1080″ height=”1398″]
1. Decorative Pillows can change up any look to a room. I like to rotate mine throughout the year to go along with the seasons. I love this one from Serena and Lily and it’s currently on major sale! You can also find cute affordable options like this one from Target.
2. Wood trays are a great way to bring the natural elements into your home and warm up the space. I love to see these as coffee table displays or centerpieces for your dining room table and add these beads to dress it up.
4. Candles are such a simple yet effective way to set the mood of a room. Both the smell and look can take you places like the beach, a field of flowers or even the feeling of fresh laundry folded and put away (ah one can dream lol). Anthropologie has the best candles and a new spring home line you should check out if you haven’t yet!
5. Glass Vases are a great way to dress up an entry table, bookshelf or dining room table. You can add tulips or eucalyptus to add color or just leave them as is for a clean/airy look.
6. Throw Blankets are great to switch out as the weather get’s warmer. You might want a fuzzy throw in the winter but in the spring it may be too heavy so a lighter texture/fabric would look and feel great.
7. Baskets are a year round decor item for our house but if you are looking for great storage options or even just a way to fill an empty corner or shelf these baskets from Pottery Barn are a great option and ON SALE!!
You can shop these items and more below!
Happy Almost Spring 🙂