This summer I’m excited to take up golf. My husband has been playing golf for years and now that the Twins are a bit older I’m excited to try something new this summer. This will be something great we can enjoy together! The only issue was, I had no golf appropriate clothing! I’ve been searching high and low and have found some really great pieces that I thought would be helpful to share. I love being comfortable and looking stylish no matter what I’m doing so these key items definitely meet that criteria.
*Click on any items below to shop.
2. A pullover is great for layering as games can start early in the wee hours of the morning when it’s chilly then quickly heat up!
3. When your not looking for layers this long sleeve polo is a great option!
4. Loving this skort from Nike! No need to worry as it provides great coverage while you swing.
5. Now this skort is something I would easily wear on the course and out and about! Love the scallop hem.
6. This hat is perfect! It will match with everything and keep the sun out of your eyes/protect your skin (super important).
7. Another great polo option for those mid-summer games or a day at the driving range.
8. OK how cute are these pom pom socks!? I love the color selection and only $10 for a set of 2!
9. Then the most important item and likely where you will want to invest, are the shoes. Under $100 and ships for free!