Are you looking for a gift for your hair stylist or mail woman, maybe a relative like your mother-in-law or sister-in-law, or perhaps at a loss for what to bring for your Secret Santa gift or grab bag? You’re in the right place! Below are ideas for those women in your life who you want to honor with a gesture, but aren’t exactly sure of their taste. These items are guaranteed crowd pleasers, and I started with the price point $25 so you can get more for your buck!
- Bright Eyes Set | 2. Ball Drop Earrings | 3. Mimira Mug | 4. Tree-topped Bar Soap | 5. Stone Eye Multi-strand Necklace | 6. Mini Boxed Holiday Candle | 7. Contrast Plaid Scarf | 8. Moccasin Slippers | 9. Hydrating Face Mist | 10. Pompom Ribbed Beenie | 11. Subrosa Hand Cream
- Bright Eyes Set: this eye mask and cream set is the perfect way to bounce back from those long holiday nights and keep her eyes as bright as the season.
- Ball Drop Earrings : these modern and elegant earrings are neutral enough to pair with almost any holiday ensemble, but dramatic enough to leave a lasting impression.
- Mimira Mug: this pop of color is the perfect source of holiday cheer. Pair these mugs with some instant hot-cocoa and give evenings of delight to that woman in your life.
- Tree-topped Bar Soap : These seasonal soaps are flavored with Christmas-y scents and are a great little stocking stuffer for your Secret Santa.
- Stone Eye Multi-strand Necklace this layered necklace’s simple, classic style makes it an easy way to instantly dress up a holiday ensemble.
- Mini Boxed Holiday Candle: get one or mix and match scents these adorable miniature candles. She can keep a one in the bathroom, one in her bedroom, or one at the office. These wintery scents are rich without being overpowering.
- Contrast Plaid Scarf : a plaid scarf is a cozy staple in any winter wardrobe and the bold contrasting colors are perfect for the winter season.
- Moccasin Slippers : who doesn’t love a pair of moccasins? I love that these can be worn on cold hardwood floors in your home, or out for some snowy errands. One of my go-to winter shoes.
- Hydrating Face Mist : a refreshing pick-me-up, this fusion of coconut water, aloe, and other natural elements is the perfect way to start a busy day or give her skin a burst of energy during the mid afternoon slump.
- Pompom Ribbed Beenie : this cozy cap with neutral knitting will pair well with almost any coat. The fur pom on top keeps it fun and chic.
- Subrosa Hand Cream: scents of nature brighten up a gloomy winter day. Don’t forget the packaging: each box comes with a hand-illustrated card inspired by poet William Blake. There’s more to this little gift than meets the eye.