Your entryway is the first thing that people see when they enter your home. It should be inviting but also highly functional for your family. With these ideas in mind, here are a few essentials to help you get the look, whatever your budget may be.
- Mirrors: A mirror is always great for that last glance before you run out the door. Mirrors can also make a space feel lighter and larger, especially in a narrow entryway hallway. I’ve sourced my favorite round mirrors below including our round brass mirror.
- Console: In order to anchor your space and help organize your everyday needs, consider this highly practical piece of furniture .
- Greenery: Bring the outside in with fresh seasonal greenery (palms in summer and pines in winter). Don’t have a green thumb or does your entryway lack natural light? There are tons of faux options including orchids and branches, no water necessary!
- Accessories: A lamp is perfect for that subtle glow of light at night for whomever is coming home last. Need to corral spare change or loose keys? A bowl serves as lovely storage.
- Baskets: Inonspiculously hide extra shoes, blankets, umbrellas or dog leashes. I purchased a woven basket and painted half of it white using the same DIY that I featured for a straw beach bag.
My five favorite entryway looks are here: