On the second day of Christmas Doreen gave to me…
$250 towards an ARTKIVE gift!
One winner will receive $250 toward an ARTKIVE gift. This holiday season give a personalized gift to a special Mother or Father in your life. Your children will burst with pride when they see their artwork, printed and captured to enjoy for years to come. Enter to win below!
BONUS: All Doreen Corrigan followers can receive 10% off a book using code Doreen2017!
ARTKIVE is the best way to capture, celebrate, and organize your children’s artwork. But how do you do it?
1) Create an account either via the app or website and add some basic details about your children
2) Take photos of their artwork, schoolwork, or any other memories you want to save. You can also upload from your camera roll or computer if using the browser version
3) Tag your photo with the child’s name, grade, date, and title
4) Share with family and friends or turn your ARTKIVE into a book or other great products.
Don’t have time to create your own book? No problem just send in all your children’s artwork to ARTKIVE’s concierge service and they will create for you!
Read below to find out how to win!
This is the 2nd Day of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways where I’m gifting over $3,800 of products…
So make sure you check back tomorrow Dec. 3rd!
Here are the details:
- There will be a unique winner each day. For the NDI Magnolia Wreaths & Plum Pretty Sugar Robes we’ll be giving away 3 wreaths and 3 robes.
- To be eligible you must be an email subscriber so SIGN UP HERE NOW AND you must follow me on Instagram
- Each day I’ll post a new blog post on here for the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. Make sure you bookmark and visit DoreenCorrigan.com Dec. 1st-Dec. 12th as you’ll have to enter on DC.com each day.
- You must be a United States resident, 18-years or older, and please no giveaway accounts
- Doreen’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways will close December 12th at midnight. All winners will be announced Dec. 13th here on this post, except King of Christmas will be announced on Saturday, December 9th on Instagram.