As the weather cools, bring warmth to your home! Faster than the leaves, you’ll fall in love with these cozy throws, festive wreathes, wooden accents, glowing flames, and fresh decor. Grab your pumpkin spice latte and join me in sharing some of my favorite autumn accents!
- Wreaths: These botanical beauties bring a little bit of the outdoors, inside. Use a wreath to spice up your front door or entryway this fall. Don’t be afraid to play with unexpected combinations of leaves and grains to create a look that’s both natural and festive.
- Throw: Snuggle under a cozy throw to warm up cold toes. These chunky knits are both functional and decorative, adding soft accent to your couch or chair. You can even bring them outside to enjoy the last long evenings of the year (extra points if you can pull it off as a replacement for your sweater).
- Candles: These flames add both warmth and ambience, after all, a candle burns brightest in the darkening fall nights. Plus, a rich candle adds a small sense of delight to your senses and feels like giving your whole house a facelift. Don’t want an open flame with the little ones? Try a flame-less candle to get the soft flicker without the hot flame.
- Wood Accents: Bring in the fall color palette through warm wood accents. Woven baskets are a chic way to covertly store leashes, scarves, and those ever-disappearing fall boots. A wooden end table with metal touches is great for holding your fall beverages. And dough bowls are the epitome of functional decor, allowing you to keep those beets, pears, lemons, oranges, and freshly picked apples within arms reach on your counter top. Or use a bowl to accessorize your coffee table by collecting natural elements like acorns and leaves from outside to build your own fall centerpiece.
- Fresh seasonal decor: one of the best parts of fall are the pops of color and texture that nature produces on its own. Spruce up your space with natural touches like small pumpkins, dried wheat, bright berries, and soft eucalyptus leaves. Arranging a few sprigs in a vase is the perfect eye-catching addition to your shelves or end tables.
Thank you to Wayfair for sponsoring this post